Re: RE: Awia MP3 Player

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 18:44:07 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/00 4:03:14 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> All the computer gurus on the list might like this. I just ordered
> an in dash MP3 player. This Awia at $299 is suppose to play MP3's right
off
> a CD-ROM. The only other one I saw was a Kenwood at $750, without a
> removable face, that's just asking to be stolen. The Awia will probably be
> back ordered for a while, but I'll wait. There's a link to the Awia MP3
> player at the bottom.

I am very sorry for your loss. My friend thought that that was the collest
thing in the world. The problem was that is skipped like nothing, and after
about 1 month it's crapped out and only plays the radio now (that AWIA
Quality for ya!) Hope you's works out better than his did..

Greg

PS it was ina a1991 mazda MX6 nice smooth ride..., still skipped!