Re: RE: magnaflow or flowmaster

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 18:52:57 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/00 9:04:33 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
nonlabel@earthlink.net writes:

> Guess I'll have to fish that old box out of the garbage and take a look..
> That sure explains a lot. It was the only 3" muffler I could find in town
> and I needed one pronto. Does anyone know if the Summit "Turbo" mufflers
> are any good? It's only $20.00!!!
>
> -- David Chester
> Albuquerque NM
> 92 Spirit RT
> 93 Dakota V8

Well if you want quite, go to napa and ask for a 18120 I belive it's a
Soundmaster Universal 3" in/out mucho quite, actually proobloy quiter than
factory! It's a 18-20" muffler... If you want, it could be arranged that
oyu could have my old Dynomax Muffler, it should be pretty easy to fit to
factory pipe...

Greg

Los Alamos, NM