street race results ATTN: MIKE D

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 08:37:44 EDT

well, frank g. and I headed to MD on saturday for the last street race of
the season. I must say, we were both impressed with our trucks, but I'll
let frank tell his own story.

as for mine, 1st run out I went 12.33@111.64mph. New best e.t. for the ol'
shelby. 2nd run, It spun a little bit and went 12.36@111.63 . I made it
through 1st round and then in the 2nd round I eliminated myself with a .499
(*oh so close) redlight.

Mike D, you got your work cut out my friend, we still gonna be able to do
cecil this year???

oh well, I'll get them again today., gonna head out for the bracket races

also met Brad, don't think I got a last name, but pretty cool person, and a
sweet 4x4 dak.

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.33 @ 111.64mph) "FASTDAK"