Re: I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 07:46:01 EDT

Yea, I told my dad that too... The only thing it changed was my ET at the
track... and opened up a whole new gateway for more parts for me to blow my
money on... (it did give me like 1MPG on the interstate before the 24#
injectors, MP Computer, Hypertech PTM, and 9# pully) I dont pay any
attention to it now... =)
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318