Re: I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 09:49:09 EDT

Hi, Ed

>Well its been tough this last little bit, but Im back and glad to be a
>part of the DML again..... hope I didnt miss too much...... Anything new
>for our almighty v6ers?

I'm glad to see that you're back in the saddle again and you've gotten
through a difficult period.

No earth-shattering v6 news ... still 2 short of a full load :(~)

BTW, if you're interested, Mopar Day at Cayuga has been rescheduled
from June (2 rain postponements) for this coming Sunday. So far,
projected weather for this Fri. is mainly sunny and high near 18.
With barometric pressures running over 30 for the past couple of
weeks, times should be fast!

Hope we can get together soon.
Bob