DML:Project Vipertruck

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 12:10:15 EDT

V6 is GONE! I was standing where it used to be bolted yesterday. I suggest
everone check your motor mounts, because one I got my motor out, the driver's
side mount was VERY LOOSE. I had to tighten all four bolts and there was over
a 1/2 inch of play in it. Make sure yours are toqued down properly.
    I'm going to take the opportunity to clean up the engine compartment and
clean up all the spagetti wiring I got going on. Hopefully my conversion will
be completed by friday.

-Austin
Vipertruck