Re: 4.7L JET module

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 12:44:35 EDT

Their website shows a Stage 2 as well.

I've heard a few people say they are junk. What's the consensus?

The Mopar PCM as some drawbacks now that you have to have the vin and
mileage burned in. You can't swap back to stock according to my dealer.
I'm not convinced that is accurate, but that's what he says and he's a
decent guy (and he wants to sell me a Mopar PCM and he's interested in the
1/4 mile numbers). You can't sell the unit once it's been burned with a
VIN. This all serves to make it kind of a drag. I like the idea of
being able to add parts to a leased vehicle and then stripping them off and
selling them in 3 years. Even if I only get 25% of their value.

The Jet would solve these problems. BUT ONLY IF IT WORKS!!!

Is there anyplace to get a deal on these???