Re: No heat Att doug

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 15:50:45 EDT

I know exactly what is your problem, pop the hood and on the passanger side
fire wall there is a 6 pin connector that goes into a black platethat is
attachet to the fire wall, it is held on by 2 screws, pull that off and look
at the peice, your answer could be right there.what happens is the gasket
fails and corrosion happens. the black peice is like a big resitor or
somthin. This happen to my 92 weeks ago and i went nuts too tryin to find it.
it is either that black piece or the 6 in connector is rusty.Good luck
      Joe
       92 5,2 3,55sg