Metal Tail-light Guards, Again

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:49:43 EDT

Ok, I found out today that the rear tail-light housing/assembly on 1987-1996
Dodge Dakota and 1993 and earlier(not sure how early though) Dodge Rams are
the same. I looked through a master catalog I have, 1100+ pages, which is
fully of accessories and all the tail-light guard specs list items only for
97-00 Dakotas and 94-00 Rams. Since the Rams body styler changed in 94, I
assume the tail-light shape also did. Does anyone have sources, catalogs, or
info related to 93 and earlier Ram tail-light guards? I am trying my best to
get some which will look right and cover my truck's entire tail-light. Walt,
didnt you say you are using mid or late 80s Ford Ranger guards? Cause if so,
I cant find anyone who makes those either. Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6