Re: Tranny valve body cleaning

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 00:52:33 EDT

I have always used lighter fluid to clean auto tranny
parts in the past and as long as you are going
throught the trouble to drop the valve body i would
add a Mopar Performance shift kit P/N 5249641
http://stores.yahoo.com/chucker54/mopp5249641.html it
is a lot of fun and helps the trannys life to get more
lubercation through it
Frank Golembieski
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html