Four Day Weekend Fun with the Stang

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 09:43:14 EDT

I had a four day weekend off from work and had to take care of some business
with the TT Stang but first I had to have some fun while it is park in my
driveway. Here are the results: killed 3 Preludes, 2 Acures, 1 Accord, 1
(??) couldn't tell it was a rust bucket, 1 Nissan 240, 1 Geo Tracker (don't
ask-this person had no brains), and 2 Toys Trucks. Boy, never have I seen
so much crap driving in the fast lane. Since there was no GT badges or Twin
Turbo decals-APPPPPRRRIIIILLLLLL FOOOOOOOLLLLS. They didn't know what hit
them. Did notice the Honda over kill> I think these kids been watching to
many phony commercials about Hondas. Or maybe it was that 75HP 6" muffler
or that 100HP decals.

Heh heh

I had to laugh like Bernd, don't let them know what under the hood.

I had to take back the car for a couple of days for a wheel checkup (cheap
BFG TA Z tires) at took it in at Bob Baker Ford in San Diego. I found out
with these tires, if you do a complete lockup (ABS) the tires will have flat
spot and creates a thumping sound. The insurance will have to shell out
some more money to replace all four tires with Toyo F1 version.
Bhahahahaha. I told them they should gone after her insurance company.
Cost? $1378.00.

Recommendation: don't buy BFG GA tires...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC