RE: Stupid question

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 11:58:25 EDT

Scott,
It is a lower truck taken to an extreme state. Rather than dropping the
suspension the typical 2-4 inches, it is dropped like 5-6 inches. This is a
rather radical drop. Typically when lowered this far, the system utilizes
an airbag type system that allows the chassis to be raised and lowered.
There are also other of obtaining this lowered stance. Hope this helps a
little.
Rich - Ashburn, VA