Re: electric fans

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 13:31:24 EDT

Terry,

The dual flexalite aren't to bad to install. You do have to angle them to
get them to work but thats about all the fabbing you need to do. Email me
privately and I can give you the steps. Heck I might even come to
Wilmington and help you install them. I'm ready for a vacation.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/