RE: Re: Street-Legal Supercar - S7 a dud IMO

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 18:29:53 EDT

Gee, I wonder what my thoughts would be IF I did have that much money?! The
looks and uniqueness of the vehicle would have to be first and foremost in
my mind. Performance would definitely become secondary. No matter how you
put it the S7 is a nice looking very unique car, not saying that the GTS/ACR
isn't or that a 650R isn't but when you get into those price ranges unless
you're a racer and all you're interested in is how fast you get around the
track, looks and uniqueness start playing a very important role.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile