Re: Re: Almost fell victim to "the curse"! (long)

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 19:25:33 EDT

My dad used to be friends with some stunt drivers and I remember them
saying that car stunts involving close passes with cars in opposite
directions made them nervous. Closing speed is so great and you its hard
to judge. Plus you have to trust the other guy! Your other guys didn't
sound to trustworthy.

How bad was that center divider ditch? I'm thinking ditch GOOD, risking
head on too scary for this drag racer!

Glad to hear you're okay. See... SLAMMED, for lack of a better word, is
GOOD!!!