Re: electric fans

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 21:56:02 EDT

They did. Someone on one of the lists did an install, can't remember who.
Said it was the biggest pain in the ass he ever did. It's not just the fan,
it's all the associated wiring and hoses. The thing has a two-piece upper
hose that houses the temp. sensor for the fan to kick on.

This was the Grand Cherokee Unlimited. Very rare and highly prized. It was
the fastest SUV in the world when it was out.

At 09:45 AM 10/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I called the dealer one day to price out the fan setup... they didn't have a
>listing for an electric fan for any GC w/ a 5.9.... I'm almost 100% certain
>those trucks came w/ em tho...
>
>_______________________
> Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
> jon@fast4x4.net