Re: It's finally arrived

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 23:21:50 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/00 10:23:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
andylevy@bigfoot.com writes:

> Well, my QuickD TB magically arrived in my cube today. Wow, what a
> piece of work it is. The pictures don't do it justice. Can't wait to
> slap that bad boy on my truck. Probably won't be able to install it
> till Saturday, unless someone decides to be nice to me at work and let
> me leave before 6 PM. Not fair! I got the toy, but I can't play with
> it!

Do it on your lunchbreak, that's what I do when I don't have any time!
Thankful for me I got a garage though so I can work through the winter...but
I did replace a TB at work in 10 minutes. It's not hard at all.

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>