Attn: 4x4 owners - New 4x4 Park!!!!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 08:51:39 EDT

A relative of mine has been in the process of setting up an ORV (off-road
vehicle) park here in Kentucky. He has worked extremely hard to make this
available to everyone (you'd be surprised at the amount of laws and
regulations there are!). He recently sent me the website for the park. I
thought some of you might want to check it out. This is a place with NO
trails (you make your own trail), NO tread lightly rule.....it's just a
place to take your truck off-road. Last time I spoke with him, the park
wasn't open. It may very well be open at this point.....membership
applications are being taken. So, take a minute and check out his site. It
can be found at:

www.offroad-ky.com

Let me know what you all think of the idea, and I'll pass the info along to
him.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/