Re: lug nuts

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 10:20:27 EDT

They suck because they are to soft and to theres much slack inside of them.
I've broken two wheel studs completely off because of them. They basically
get crossthreaded on there own and won't come off. A few people I've talked
to said the major problem is to much rear wheel torque (aka to much power).
Get a set of Mcguards or some Gorilla nuts. I've had both and them seem to
do much better.

Todd
Mustang@netunlimited.net
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/