Re: Re: Lunchtime Run and Limitations

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 10:56:23 EDT

Nope...the machine shop showed me what happens on a stock Mopar intake (they
had an older Magnum V8 intake manifold)...when they started to TIG Weld, oil
would seep out of the pores in the aluminum. (Cheap Casting)

I'm trying to find out if the Ceramic-Seal will work on the inside of the
manifold to seal it up...waiting for a response from Moroso.

- Bernd