Re: Shipping Time

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 08:33:46 EDT

Thanks Andy I figured it would be something along those lines but wasn't
sure. the dealer said hopefully by the end of the month but I doubt it'll
take that long to ship it, I figure a week and a half at most. Hopefully
I'll be suprised next week by a new truck waiting at the dealership for me.
If so I may have to take the trip out to jon's house to break in my new dak.

Chris