Re: Re: electric fans

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:33:37 EDT

Nope, leave the fan shroud off and just use the radiator shroud
mounting holes on the radiator itself. I aligned the fan on the
radiator with the upper left (drivers side) mounting hole and
modified the plastic brackets (that came with the fan) to work
with the other 3 holes. Taking the radiator out and laying the
fan on top of it is the only easy way to do it. You can then
inspect the holes and cut/mod the brackets to fit.

GS -