RE: air intake upgrade

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:45:01 EDT

I assume you bought the 4X4 QC. You didn't specify type nor the size of
your engine. You must have just updated your profile because I can not get
to it yet. There will be no HP PCM's available in the near future. As for
Jet, some have had good luck (mostly V6's) and some have had bad luck
(mostly V8's). You can have your PCM custom-flashed for performance by Mike
Leach Company. They do the high performance PCM upgrades for Mopar. K&N
makes a FIPK for your vehicle but it may take some modification for the heat
shield because of your cruise control if you have it. You can fab your own
as well. Many on the list have done that. I would suggest ABS plastic
tubing rather than PVC if you're going to go that route.

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile