RE: In Dash Receiver

From: Daniel Card (Daniel_Card@dmcwave.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:44:52 EDT

I can't think of all the brands out now, but several are making in-dash
rcvr's to fit the larger than normal dash openings that Chrysler makes. I
know Pioneer has a couple out. You might want to check out crutchfield.com,
at least there you can check out some of the models available.

Dan
00 QC, 4x4, 4.7L