Re: Re:Fwd: Dodge Dakota Report

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 15:17:01 EDT

Also, they are again not taking into account that the Dakota is a
heavier truck, and the V6 is not it's top engine. (BTW, I have the
wimpy 3.21 gears in my 6er, and she'll do the 1/4 considerable faster
than 18.5. 17.8 is my best, but I think if I were a better driver I
could knock a couple more tenths off.)

Flip