RE: heads

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 15:37:27 EDT

Jon,
Wish mine were done too. Will be another two weeks. Going to the
Chestertown, MD show first. Thought it was the 15th, but turns out to be on
the 22nd. After that, off they come. Let me know how you do. When mine
come back, it goes on the dyno again. We'll have to compare heads and see
how similar they are performing.
Rich