RE: Dodge Dakota Report

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 17:02:15 EDT

Well, they've provided the reasons why they made their statement. How about
countering it with some contrasting data and a well-reasoned response?
While I'm sure they "appreciate" your enthusiasm, I don't know what good it
would do besides convincing them you're a lunatic! ;-)

Our *opinion* doesn't mean jack to anyone but ourselves (which is good
enough for me, of course, because I'm the only one that has to drive my
truck). Anyone got some documented track runs with a stock 3.9L you can send
them that dispute their findings, or other specific reasons why their
results might be misleading or inaccurate (e.g. Bernd's comment about gear
ratios)? I don't think hissy fits are going to make anyone change their
minds about track numbers (and they shouldn't).

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N