Re: Re: "I just sent the following to CONSUMER REPORTS"

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 19:41:53 EDT

They probably compared the slightly bigger and heavier Dakota V6
against V6 equiped sub compact mini trucks. We all know that the
V6 is not the biggest engine you could have in a Dakota.
If they were using the other trucks with their biggest available engine,
then they should have done the same for the Dakota.
Then it would have been Spank, Spank, Spank!
I Have driven a 4.0 V6 Mazda, it was quick.

<< Have you driven a ford ranger to make these kinds of statements? Don't
let your
 pride get you into fight you cannot win :)