RE: Muffler inlet/outlet for 3.9L RC?

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 20:05:16 EDT

Yeah, I didn't want to slide around on the ground in my best Cardinals
jersey (ready for tonight's game!) so I took the lazy way out and asked!
Heheheh... but I did get a semi-unclear peek from my knees, and
offset/center is what it looked like to me too. However, never hurts to ax
the guys who done it before! Especially since the stock choker looked more
cylindrical than the Flowmaster...

Thanks,

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed