Re: 4X4ing in southern cali

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 23:18:19 EDT

Canyon Country?? My mom lives up there, and I'm only 20 mins from you,
as well as a few other DML'rs!! The dirt bike area you're talking about
sounds like Hungry Valley. I got stuck up there when it snowed awhile
back. The Durango group out here is gonna go out to Borrego (east of San
Diego, near the Salton Sea) on the 28th of this month for some desert
running. Last year was a blast, come join us!!! Email me for more info.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts