Re: Used PCM

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 00:39:04 EDT

     Well i got 3tenths and 3mph with my used pcm in
the 1/4 mile and i couldn't be happier . But once it
is out of the other truck the power is off and the
thing is ready to learn your truck . You will love it
take you truck for a drive before you change it then
put in the performance pcm and go for a drive BIG
difference :) .
Frank Golembieski ( i paid $100 for mine )
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html