Attn Ron Wong

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 02:03:51 EDT

Hi Ron,
    I am gonna be making a trip to Knotts "Scary" Farm next week....leaving
Vegas Wednesday Night and Returning Sunday Night or Monday morning. If ya
got some time on Sunday I would like to check out your Dak.....Irvine is
just a hop, skip and jump from Buena Park! Also will be having Dinner at
the Chicken Dinner Resturant at Knotts on Friday night if you and your
family would like to come. Let me know what your schedule is and maybe we
can arrange a time to meet! Thanks.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html