hit and run jerk

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 10:01:50 EDT

Ok, so I called Geico (hit and run jerk's ins. co.)
because I haven't talked to them since Saturday and
they promised to get back to me. Big shocker here,
jerk-boy isn't returning their phone calls. HAHA He
could end up losing his coverage just because he's an
idiot. This is something that could be so easily
handled but noooooo. If I gotta sick my ins. co. on
him as well, he's not going to be a happy camper.
Man-o-man.. he's just digging himself a hole.

Jodi