Attn: Walt Re: Pittman Arm trouble

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 10:52:34 EDT

Walt,
  Haven't had the chance to check out your site until today, and I justed
wanted to say that your truck looks GREAT. Wish I had the time to take on
such a project. I would consider adding a lift and other suspensions /
drivetrain upgrades as a fun project, although I'm well aware that there is
A LOT of work involved (and I'm sure some headaches along the way). Also
wanted to say that I'm very pleased with your choice of dak to build....the
Gen I. It looks great lifted and will definitly be a rare sight. Be sure
to get that puppy put back together and snap some pics......I would love to
see it in the next DML Calendar!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/