Re: 4.7 Z-intake what's the deal?

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 11:56:42 EDT

I sent the guy an 3 e-mails about the intake and am still waiting for a response I was sick last week and did not get out of bed much. I am still waiting to hear from him on where to send the money. The last I talked to him he said that he was real busy but would make time to get the kits together for us. As soon as I hear from him i will let you know. I am also going to try again tonight to call him and find out some answers.

Chris Lambert