RE: 4.7 Z-Tube Info - what's the deal?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 12:02:34 EDT

The Z tube is done by Intense Performance and sales for 215.00. The tube is
of high quality. The other is a group purchased through DakotaUSA for a
125.00. Chris has talk to him already and waiting on the reply of billing,
manufacturing time, and shipping.

Talked to Chris this morning to find out on what happening. He will contact
him again.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA