Re: 95/93 V6 Swap; Future Plans.......

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 14:52:53 EDT

I'll probably have a budyy of mine help me with the T-bar replacement, I
can't remeber if the Trailmaster lower control arms need to come off or not
(and the truck is at the shop so I can't go look)...but I won't crank them as
far as they are right now as it is causing premature wear on the outer edges
of my front tires...

...I can't believe the skid plates don't come with mounting hardware! what a
crock!

...mechanic just called abpout my truck and said he is having trouble with
the front diff, he broke a bolt and has to wait for a replacement to be
shipped in tomorrow...doh! At least the rear R&P is done and the locker is
in! Can't wait to take it for a spin!

Take some pics Kyle when you get your rocker panels sprayed and the 2" lift
in!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...