Re: Re: Re: "I just sent the following to CONSUMER REPORTS"

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 17:50:27 EDT

>>I don't know. I feel as if my v8 is sluggish. Hell I can barly hold my
own
against a ford windstar, and got spanked by an un-moded Civic. This
would
leave me to believe the V-6 ain't got no power<<

dude... somethin' wrong with your truck.... my modded 6 will roast Civics
all day, and it's got one foot in the grave =(

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.