Fw:Neat post from the MML

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 10:35:08 EDT

I'm forwarding a post from the MML to y'all in case this might be of
interest to any of you.

Richard in San Antonio

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:25:25 EDT
From: PWall5@aol.com
Subject: Fwd: FS: '79 hemi twin turbo truck

Just passing on a this ad sent to me off the club website. I know nothing

about the car personally and I have never seen it

Steve
So Cal

In a message dated 10/10/00 8:52:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyleo@pacbell.net writes:

> Hello,
> I have a rather unique 392 HEMI truck that I want to sell. The
> truck is
> a 1979 Dodge D-100 Club Cab Pick Up Truck with a 1957 392 HEMI ENGINE.
> The truck has over $65,000.00 invested in it. The '57 392 HEMI has
Twin
> oil cooled Inter cooled Turbos, a 727 HEMI trans, working A/C, P/S,
PDB,

> Cruise control, tilt wheel, custom dual exhausts, trailer tow package,
> camper shell, custom bucket seat interior, custom stereo system, over
20

> custom gauges, 40 channel CB radio, power frenched roof antenna, a 75
> Gal. propane tank and a 33% in-line manual overdrive transmission,
> custom vented hood and a lot more. The truck can get up to a 1000
miles
> on a tank of fuel!!
> It was built in Texas as a show/tow rig. It would make a
> fantastic
> show/tow rig for someone who has a nostalgic 392 HEMI race or drag
car.
> If you know anyone who might be a real buyer for this HEMI truck,
please

> pass my phone number along. I am asking $25,000.00 / best cash offer
or
> muscle car trade. The HEMI Truck is in the San Francisco area. My
phone
> number is 650-348-8269 and my e-mail address is: TonyLeo@PacBell.Net
> Thanks,
> Tony - 650-348-8269