Re: Roller Rockers for sale!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 01:25:38 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/00 12:49:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> I'm selling my Crower 1.6 Roller Rockers. They are new, never seen the
> light of day. They're just the rockers, no studs or guideplates. I'm
> asking $225.00 (I think that's fair, but if someone doesn't, feel free to
> make me an offer).

Just to let you guys know when I contacted Crower yo buy the rockers and etc
to make my v6 kit a v8, they told me the studs were about $2 apiece. Since
you need them to put these in I figured I'd save you the phone call

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>