RE: RE: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 03:02:20 EDT

That is correct. Once the VIN is flashed it belongs to that truck forever.
Something about the way the hardware's configured, the VIN cannot be
re-flashed once done. I wonder how many dealers have ruined PCM's by
accidentally flashing the wrong number in? I would guess that can't be
done. I'll bet the CABS would stop that from happening.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile