While we are talking about towing & brakes...

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 04:12:35 EDT

    I had 700 to 900 lbs. in the bed and was towing the Operation Lifesaver
car today. When ever I would moderate brake one of the rear wheels would lock
up. This is the 1st time towing since the dealer turned the rotors and
replaced the pads at about 8000 miles. I was started to get this feeling that
the dealer to make the front brakes last longer that they adjusted the rear
brakes tighter? Can this be done? Or am I'm getting paranoid?

    About the over drive and towing, I would only use it while going on long
flat roads.

Donald Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
(817) 847-9497
"Helping others to make a living by making a difference"
http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett

www.geocities.com/maldbnsf

 '00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil &
Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs,
Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen, Stock decals removed