Re: Question on the NOS R/T?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 16:49:44 EDT

how fully ported? we explored this option a few weeks ago with my heads...
there is not much meat in the intake side to be porting on... but those
other mods sure sound familiar... I wander how custom that cam is.... and
how much his truck weighs...versus how much mine weighs....

*CAUTION* hillbilly thinking here....
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net