Re: Injectors installed and....Part 2

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 17:23:30 EDT

I'm running a '95 318. I did disconnect the battery cable and reset the comp.
I'm wondering if I got a bum set of injectors. I still have them and am going
to install them one more time to make sure that I didn't just miss a step
somewhere or maybe one of the injectors was not fully in the manifold and it
was suckin' air. I'm pretty sure I installed everything right.
Did you notice if the injector nozzle of the new set was any different in
size than the old set?
JOHN