RE: RE: Truck Driving to Austin - New Job

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 19:02:43 EDT

I do a 45min commute also! About 80mi round trip. At least you don't have to
deal with sleet and snow... Makes for an interesting ride.. Get a CB Radio
and a CD deck, and you're all set! At least if you are sitting in traffic
you can either talk or tuneout...

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ