Re: Re: FW: New dyno results, 4.7L Leach custom PCM

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 19:43:03 EDT

Yea Jon, I was thinking the same thing, but i did'nt notice any unusual
vibration, not that it has to be that bad to cut a seal :) I kinda hope
thats what it is actually!!

BTW, It happened again after I replaced it on Friday!! Damn it!!!!!!!! So
I could'nt race today, however I went down to VMP today to meet up with Shane
Baker, he has good news for everyone, I won't spoil it, but Shane it Da Man!!!

Oh, BTW, I will send the graph out on Monday, the jpg file is at the office!!

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated 10/14/00 8:56:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jon@fast4x4.net