Re: Re: '92-'96 Body accesories-a little long

From: jdurling@mindspring.com
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 09:11:24 EDT

Bell Tech makes (or at least made) billet grill inserts for the '91 to '96 daks.
I know for a fact that Bedrug makes a carpet kit. I think there may be a couple
of other carpet kits but I don't think there is anything on the grills. Bell
Tech's website used to list an application and part # for the grill but havn't
checked it out lately.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport