Re: Amps

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 10:49:55 EDT

Ive had a Pheonix Gold amp for the past 5!!! years now and never had a single
problem out of it... I used it to power a 12 inch solo baric... everyone said
that I should have more power to it but it was such a clean amp, the 250 was
just fine. For example, 500 watts of distorted power from a Jensen was no
match for my PG 250... I say was because I took my sub out about 3 months
ago, got out of that phase and wanted to have my seat all the way back and
sit more comfortably. I also have a Kicker Impulse amp that is powering my
Boston Rally speakers that replaced my 5.25 and 5x7... its been in there for
5 years as well..... but, MTX, Rockford, and many others make good amps as
well, I think it comes down to what NAME you want in your truck, but keep in
mind you still get what you PAY FOR!!!