Re: DML IRC channel

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 14:12:22 EDT

valid points... we tried moving the channel to another sever several moons
ago, which made participation dwindle... efnet is however, having some
serious issues, mostely stemming from packet kiddies packeting servers..
servers loose interest and pull out..
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net