Re: turndown to tailpipe

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 15 2000 - 21:58:59 EDT

Yes, a tailpipe will help.
You can get a tailpipe from Walker/Dynomax, it's part # 45720.
It's 3" mandrel bent aluminized with hangers and a stainless tip.
You may have to trim the hangers to make it snug.
I bought mine from summit for $52.

<< I just had my Flowmaster 3 chamber taken off and a Dynomax hi-flo cat with
 Spintech sportsman put on in its place. I had a 3" taipipe and went to a
 turndown. Now my exhaust is just too loud. At 2k rpm, it just rings your
 ears inside the truck. Will putting the tailpipe back on make my exhaust
 quieter inside the cab? I love the sound outside, but commuting back and
 forth to school (40 miles each way) is just going to give me a huge
 headache. Thanks in advance.

 Wesley Beck